Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Surgery Update - Wednesday 5/8/13

I just wanted to update everyone and ask for prayer. Kerrington was moved to the floor about an hour ago. After being assessed by the staff they agreed that Kerrington did not look well. She has been anemic since yesterday and her hemoglobin has been really low. She is very pale and is hard to keep awake. They are doing blood work again. Since removing the foley she has had no output so they will start her back on IV fluids. They have decided that she needs at least 1 pint of blood. They have done an echo and chest X-ray as well. Depending on what all that shows will depend on if we go back to ICU. I will update again soon. Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am praying with all of my heart for you guys!

Melanie Warren said...

I will be sure to ask for a special prayer for Kerrington and the family tonight at my church. Know you all are in the thoughts and prayers of many!