Saturday, May 4, 2013

To do list: Pack!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

It has been a VERY busy week but I have still managed to avoid packing.  I've been asked by many how I am doing and my response can me summed up in a few words.....Busy and Butterflies.  Staying over the top busy is my way of coping but those butterflies still some how make themselves present. Sam is dealing a lot like me but the difference is he just doesn't want to talk about it.  We all know that talking about something makes it that much more of a reality. We all have been showered with love especially Kerrington which we so appreciate.  I still don't think she really understands why she will be visiting the hospital in the coming days.  I promise to be her biggest cheerleader.

Miley is feeling the effects of this upcoming trip so I treatrf her to a trip to the movies today. Our family will spend some time in prayer tonight as some of us will be heading out in the morning.  We will be treating Kerrington to a trip to the Newport Aquarium tomorrow.  I'm so excited!!!  I will be sure to post pics and share her reaction which I anticipate to be "Me not like those".  Monday will be preop testing and Tuesday will be her surgery.  

We have decided that this blog is where we will post updates and pictures during this part of our journey.  We would love for you to share our blog and we appreciate any and all encouraging comments left here. We will also let you know any specific prayer requests that our family might have.   

I want to share with you the scripture that I have and will continue to lean on during this time in our lives (Philippians 4: 6-7).  Thank you so much for your love and prayers.




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,Sam,Christy, Ally and Miley,I will be much in prayer for the whole family. Love you all like my own, So glad I got to spend some time with KK yesterday, she is so smart and precious.I pray for peace
for you all, that everything is going to in in the HANDS OF PRECIOUS SAVIOR. LOVE ALWAYS
GRANNY HELEN