Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Surgery Update

Kerrington continues to do very well!! I had to leave her last night to go sleep because I started getting sick yesterday. Sam stayed with her all night. Sometime during the night they were able to remove the oxygen cannula. Their plans today are to remove the chest tube, some lines, and get her to the floor. She still isn't herself but I guess who would be. She just looks so sad.

Please pray that I start feeling better so I can take care of her. I am having to wear a mask and keep my distance.

I want to thank everyone for all the love and support that you have given our family. I want to also thank those that made the trip to be with us yesterday and the days to come.

Hoping to post more pics today! Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Nikki said...

So glad to hear everything is going well! Prayers that you feel better soon!