Monday, May 6, 2013

Under Water FUN!!

Yesterday was a blast!! Both girls LOVED the Aquarium. Some of their faves were the stingrays, penguins, and of course the sharks....mine were the eels, sea horses, and jelly fish. Before I share the pics from yesterday I want to ask that you pray for Kerrington today. In a few hours we will be heading to the hospital for pre op testing (5 hours worth). This will consist of labs, echo, x-ray just to name a few. Today's testing will not make tomorrow any easier.

As I sit beside her, watching her sleep, my heart breaks knowing that she has experienced more physical pain than I have in my life time. I have trust in The Lord that everything Kerrington will go through in her lifetime, because of her CHD and Syndrome, will continue to work to the glory of God but it doesn't make it any easier to watch. We know our child was given a "special heart" for a reason and we will continue to give all the honor and glory to him......that my friends is FAITH! Being able to give honor and glory to God when life throws you a curve ball. Knowing that no matter what happens The Lord has a plan much bigger than our plan. I don't always have the strongest faith especially when I am in my "pity party mode" but my faith is where I always come back to.

Somebody's watching you!!
Check out this HUGE shark!!
Nemo....

Crazy penguins!!
Only Daddy was crazy enough to tough the sharks




Trying to touch the shark


 

 
Bookmark and Share

No comments: